Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rice Krispie Treats

Have you ever made a treat saying it was for your kids, but really it was for you? That's what I did tonight. I made Rice Krispie treats; just half a batch and my kids each ate one. Then I managed to eat one, two, three....................Finally I zipped the rest in to a bag, threw them in to the pantry and slunk away from the kitchen. Now I'm so thirsty all I can do is drink water till I burst! They taste good, but at 45, they don't feel so good an hour later just resting there in my stomach. I'm off to bed so I can get up at 5am and walk on the treadmill and at least burn a half of a RICE KRISPIE treat off of me.

1 comment:

Linde said...

I know how that goes! I can down a bag of Oreos in 1-2 days...since Jacob was born it has been so hard to find time to exercise and it is beginning to show.

Good for you for getting up at 5 a.m. I haven't managed to do that yet, but I have best intentions. :)