Thursday, January 14, 2010

I wanna talk about last night

Last night I went out with Lisa, my friend, we get together once a week, I'd love to talk about that, but I found incriminating photos of what took place at home while I was away, so I decided to post them..here we go.




Camilla was served a GIANT size portion of spaghetti, with a little itty bitty bit of sauce on top.  Eric said she was in HEAVEN, but in the end she could not eat it all!

Neal had a run in with a bowl of blueberries and they took over his hands and face leaving him a nice deep shade of purple.

So, even though I did have a very enjoyable time with Lisa, it looks as though there was a PARTY without mom last night!  I'm wondering what happened to the photo's of Spencer??  Or was he the instigator or the co-conspirator with the Chief party meister!!!

3 comments:

bevy68 said...

Ha, Ha, Ha, No wonder Neal wasn't feeling good that night when you returned from your late night with Lisa. Love ya.

bevy68 said...

Hummmm, It does make you wonder what those other two men ate....

Linde said...

That is hilarious!! The pictures of Neal with all the blueberries all over his face...so funny!!!

I love Camilla's hair curled! She looks so grown up that way!