Thursday, January 7, 2010

Google Talk!


Today I experienced something totally new for me. I was able to talk to my friend, Scott, on the computer! We actually talked in real time to each other and I was able to hear his voice, it was so amazing! All of a sudden my computer was talking to me in Scott's voice! I had received a voicemail from him and was able to hear him carry on a conversation with one of his work collegues, I was like a fly on the wall! It was like a dream...I mean sometimes I just wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch my friends at work or see what their day is like. I couldn't see him because I don't have a videocam, but maybe I'll see about getting one.


So if you wanna talk with me on the computer, just download google talk and call me!!! In the mean time I'll just be waiting by the computer for Scott to call.....hmmm, in the early 1980's I would wait by the phone for him to call, and now I'm waiting by the computer....do things really change????!!!

1 comment:

Linde said...

Sounds interesting. Hmmm. I like your posts about you this month. Fun to hear about what you're thinking. Like the old days. :)