Monday, January 4, 2010

New Shoes

I love these new shoes!! They feel so good when I'm walking in them on the treadmill, I just want to keep them on all day long! I went to a runner's store and they fitted me and showed me how to tie them correctly and how to make sure I pound my heels down in to the shoes before I tie them and it makes a WORLD of difference. I find myself wanting to walk, run, jump, skip and fly just because I have NEW SHOES! These shoes are a big celebration! Celebration of losing 20 pounds. Thank you Lisa for journeying with me on this difficult, but necessary road that I'm on and for helping me celebrate. I love you more than I love these shoes and I REALLY, REALLY LOVE THESE SHOES!!!!


2 comments:

Linde said...

Yea on your weight loss! That is great!! The shoes look good too! :)

As the World "Kerns" said...

Thanks Linde!