Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st




It's here....December!!! I can feel it, the most wonderful time of the year. I hope you feel it too! At our house there is NO SNOW, yet. Decorations are in place. The calendar is changed the count down begins and the Magic of Christmas is on it's way.


If you receive posts on your email from my blog, please take a minute to actually click on to the blog, enjoy some Christmas music and see how it's decorated. I have loved keeping this blog for a little over a year now. I hope you enjoy reading it and seeing the pictures.

2 comments:

Scooter said...

Love your choice of wallpaper for the blog and the warm holiday feel. Merry Christmas! It's gonna be a good'n this year. I can just smell it in the air. God bless YOU BBFF!

As the World "Kerns" said...

Thanks for visiting Scooter! It's great to have my BFF visit my blog once in awhile!