Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mom is having a birthday!!! She's celebrating it this year with her son's and their families in Las Vegas/Henderson. My mom is great; she's an amazing woman who is generally upbeat and cheerful. She keeps herself busy doing some kind of hand work, crafts, sewing, crocheting, etc.
This Christmas season she made all of her kids some hot pade, homemade bread and some cookies that we all grew up eating at Christmas time, it was sure a lot of fun to share those with our kids. I'm so thankful for my mom and the example she is to me of an Eternal Mother!!!! Mom spent alot of time this year helping My sister, Bev, when she had her twins, helping my brother, Danny, and then she had knee surgery and has worked the remaining part of the year strengthening herself so she can walk. Now dad's hopeful that she'll spend more time in the kitchen cooking him some yummy food!!!
Here is a picture of Neal, Spencer, Mom, Dad and Camilla just a few days before Christmas. Camilla does not have a bloody nose, she insisted on wearing a foam red nose to be Rudolph, it just was not cooperating with her.
Mom said she missed holding Spencer on her lap, so he gave a try and I snapped the picture.

Mom made the clothes for her little Christmas doll. Just one of her many talents.
We all hope you have a very Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!!!!

No comments: