Monday, December 7, 2009

December 7th

A DAY OF SNOW!!!!
I know it was snowing when I looked out the window at 4am. This was the first picture I captured this morning. Neal noticed Coal and I opened the door, they took some time to visit and love on each other. Coal is an outdoor dog but today I think he would have liked to have been an indoor dog and Neal would have liked it too, but I'm just not that kind of girl. I do love watching Neal with Coal though, it's very sweet.

This picture was taken about 4:30 pm. Eric shovelled snow, I shovelled snow and Spencer shovelled snow. I have not shovelled for two years, pregnancy and then a hernia kept me from it, but I HAD to today just to get out of the garage. Boy I can sure feel it!


Camilla in the snow.

Eric took this night shot of our house lit up for Christmas and the front yard filled with SNOW!


Eric snuck up on Camilla and I as I was reading her a few bed time Christmas stories. I love reading bedtime stories. Good night...I wonder if tomorrow will bring more SNOW. We'll see. I'm VERY TIRED and a big SORE. It's sure is beautiful though.


No comments: