Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott!

SCOTT IS 45!!!!!! Once upon a time at BYU, I met this boy, his name is Scott, and I thought he was realllllllly CUTE! He treated me nice and we had fun times. We became friends and learned how to talk and talk and talk to each other. we also did a few other things like go to movies, take walks, go on a few hikes, river raft down the Green River, eat lotsa food together and dance. I don't remember the first time we met and I have come to realize that it's because it's not that important. What I do know is that he has been a big part of my life from the time I was 18. I could write a love story about us and some day I just might.
It's Scott's 45th birthday today, and I have always celebrated his birthday in some way because he is a celebration to me. See he's my bbff...I think that means best boy friend forever....at least that's what it means to me. When you have a bbff, sometimes you tell them things that you don't tell anyone else, or you say it in a way that you wouldn't say it to anyone else. Sometimes you laugh about things together that no one else thinks is funny. Sometimes you stay up all night long talking to each other just because you want to. Sometimes you share the hardest things in your life. Sometimes you go on trips together. Sometimes you hug, eat, go to concerts, through snow or mud at each other, dance, play games, send cards, write emails, call each other on the phone and visit each other.
I've learned from my friendship with Scott that you ALWAYS support each other, give each other encouragement, listen, make time for and think the best of each other.

I look forward to climbing a mountain or two with my bbff and making many, many, many more memories. I've learned that Scott has alot of patience with me and I believe that, if he has to, he will push me and pull me up Mt. Charleston; because I told him I wanted to climb that mountain and he wants me to reach my goals.
Happy Birthday Scott! You are the BEST!!! May you have lots of Cake, Chocolate, Dr. Pepper, Hugs and Kisses from Tess, Cameron, Collin and Steph, a moment to reflect on what this year has been for you, count your blessings and DANCE! And always remember:
YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY!!!

2 comments:

Joy Hollingshaus said...

Awesome post! Loved the pictures. Brings back so many fun memories. I really wish we could have a reunion!

Stephanie said...

I concure! Great post Nez! Love the photo's...