Monday, June 28, 2010

It's an Affair of the Heart

It was July 9th, 2005, Las Vegas, Nevada.  We had front row seats and back stage passes!  The last time I saw Rick Springfield in concert. 

I LOVE RICK SPRINGFIELD!
It is an AFFAIR OF THE HEART!
The draught needs to end.
I need to get to a Rick Springfield concert in the next year...rush the stage, scream, dance, sing, and totally go crazy.
He has been to Arizona, Nevada, Colorado and soon Idaho.
WHY NOT UTAH??!!??
I feel the need....
The ITCH...
Gotta make it happen!

I want to see a RICK SPRINGFIELD concert.
I know, I do appear to be a quiet, sensible, mother of three, happily married and actively engaged in church service...I am!
But I'm also a middle-aged, crazed, FAN!!!
Five years is WAY TOO LONG!!!
Some how, some way I will get myself to a concert and scream as he plays the beginning riffs of  "Affair of the Heart" on his electric guitar and takes the stage....
I can almost feel it!
It's gotta happen this year!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You poor thing! There's nothing like a live performance is there!?! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

As the World "Kerns" said...

Thanks Steph! Maybe you could come with me again??? :)