Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In the Blink of an eye

The teenage mind is marvelously a mystery........
This afternoon as I informed Spencer that he was going to get a haircut today,
He moaned and groaned about how he didn't want to.
I said "at least get a half inch cut off, please" 
I said, "It's summer, you might want to try something shorter...for swimming and airsofting."
He pondered what I said.
Then he announced...
"I'm going to get an army buzz"
I laughed.
He said, "Really"
So, an hour later he walked through the door
A changed young man....
Very handsome both ways..but I love seeing my boy's eyes!!!! 


4 comments:

Linde said...

That is funny. I wait for the day when Jake does that. I know he will. Just hope that Camilla doesn't think like that. ;)

As the World "Kerns" said...

Linde..she already told me she wants her hair buzzed like Spencer. Good thing I am still in charge of that one..ha, ha.

Stephanie said...

Wow! I need to borrow your powers of persuasion Nez! You are Amazing! BTW, I love Spencer's "new" look.

bevy68 said...

WOW! Taylor is going to get his haircut tomorrow, hummmmm....When I showed him your pictures he said, "No Way". Not me. He is tired of having it in his eyes so that is a plus. We love you Handsome Spencer!