Friday, July 17, 2009

Nez's New Dew!

Okay, here's my before and after shots of my hair. I went to Nicole Dew on Wednesday and got a touch up on the color and she cut it a bit and gave me swoop bangs. So here it goes, I don't usually feature myself on the blog, but this is all about me!!!




After the cut and I fixed it myself today.











These are a bit yellowish..but you can see the swoop bang..hee, hee



This looks like I need a trip to the dentist for whitening...oh my!

Okay...there you have it, me and my new dew by Miss Dew!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the new "do" Nez! You look GREAT! I especially love the new "swooping" bangs. It's nice to see you featuring yourself as well. We Mom's who blog deserve some attention too. So where's your bathing-suit photo?!

As the World "Kerns" said...

LOL!!! When I get to my goal I'll wear a bathing suit..maybe!! Thanks!

Linde said...

Cute hair! Did she do your bangs on a different side or did you do them on a different side to try? I see them going both ways, but I like them in the last pictures. That direction looks so cute on you!!

Nicole does a great job!!

As the World "Kerns" said...

Hey Linde, thanks..too bad the 3 shots at the end I was looking the the mirror. It's my reflection that I took a picture of. LOL!

Tell Me what days you have open again; I can't find that email. Sorry.

Linde said...

The last time we talked days was in June. :)

I am pretty free next week (the 27-30) or the following week, except on Tuesday the 4th.

Stephanie said...

Oh, BTW, you inspired me Nez. I had my hair chopped off yesterday, ha! Not sure if I like it, still getting used to it...