Friday, March 6, 2009

Camilla Student of the Month

Congratulations to Camilla. She received the Student of the Month Award today for the month of February. She is so thrilled. Just last month or the month before that her friend, Camilla Rose Adams, received a Student of the Month award and she was happy for her. She kept telling me how neat it was and that she wished that she could get that award because she'd never "had it before" I told her to keep doing her best and maybe some day she would receive it, but if she didn't that was okay also.

So today as we rode home in the car, she told Camilla Rose about her award and she said, "I did my best and I got the award, isn't that great, Camilla, and it's my first time." Then she went on to say, "You got it too and you did your best" The next thing I hear her say is, I even got to stand on the stage and they took my picture!" So I finally was able to get a word in, and said, "Camilla did you win the Student of the Month award?" She said, "yes, it's in my backpack" That's all she had to say about it as I went on to tell her how proud I am of her and asked her if it made her feel good..she said, "Oh sure" So, now she's playing with Camilla Rose and we'll see if she remembers to share her news with dad when he comes home!

3 comments:

bevy68 said...

Way to go Camilla we are so very proud of you. Keep up the hard work. We love you.

Linde said...

Woooo-hooo! That is great! It can be hard to earn--especially since it is just once a month. Yea Camilla!

Sanders said...

Congratulations Camilla! What a cute award with their picture on it!