Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged! 8 THINGS

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. General Hospital
2. Keeping Up Appearances
3. Pushing Up Daisies
4. America's Funniest Videos (With Spencer cause he laughs so loud and it's so funny)
5. BYU Devotionals (When I remember)
6. My Friends Tigger and Pooh (With Camilla)
7. American Idol (with Eric)
8. Morning news shows

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Jakzies
2. Olive Garden
3. Cracker Barrell
4. Sai Savanh (Thai food)
5. Macaroni Grill
6. The Mexican Rest. in the Old building in Payson..ha, ha. don't know the name
7. Cafe Rio
8. The Cougar Eat...ha, ha it just brings back memories of BYU days, Even though it's nothing like it used to be. I like the place that serves the yummy salads.

8 Things I did today

1. Woke up
2. Woke Spencer up
3. Fed Neal 6 ounces of pedialyte (Bubblegum flavor, actually it's the Smiths brand)
4. Took a shower
5. Counted my blessing as I dried my hair because I woke up feeling a little blue, it helped.
6. Woke up Camilla and fed her breakfast
7. Walked with Camilla to school while she listened to Miley Cyrus on my cd/headphones and she sang "Girls just wanna have fun" really loud and made my whole morning!
8. Continued my walk and enjoyed all the fall colors and people's decorations for fall and halloween; Payson, Utah really is a beautiful place. I am so blessed to live here.

8 Things I look forward to

1. taking walks
2. Neal's smiles
3. The time when Spencer, Camilla, Eric come home from school.
4. Emails, calls and visits from friends and family
5. Date night with Eric and Neal at the moment
6. Our basement being finished
7. Getting out of debt
8. Long, late night talks with Eric when he lets me talk about whatever comes in to my mind. Haven't had one in awhile...too darn tired!

8 Things I love about fall

1. Red leaves
2. Cooler, sweater weather
3. baking
4. the smell of apples and taste of apples
5. Hot chocolate on cool nights (although it hasn't gotten too cold yet)
6. The colorful mountain sides
7. piling leaves and seeing kids jump in them
8. Eric's birthday

8 Things on my wish list

1. I weighed 120 lbs
2. I wish I could remember things better
3. I wish it were easier to get up off the floor after playing with Neal and helping him roll over.
4. for another Rick Springfield concert
5. good health for my family, friends and neighbors
6. All my kids married in the temple
7. to write a novel or two
8. A red, convertible mustang (That's from Carol's list, but it has always been one of my frivolous wishes too and I think I'll borrow it)

8 People I Tag

1. Bev 2. Wanda 3. Lisa 4. Linde 5. Cheryl 6. Kathi Robbins 7. Kathy Fench 8. Dawn Adams and anyone else who wants to join the fun!!!!

1 comment:

Sanders said...

Do Bev & Wanda have blogs?