Friday, October 10, 2008

Big Date with Daddy!!!


When Camilla got up this morning I reminded her that it's Friday and she gets to go on her date with daddy. She was so excited. And I've been bracing my self all day for "Is it time to go yet?? When is daddy getting home......" She wants to go see a movie about Chihuahuas (sp?) I was just thinking about it because I need to find out the time of the movie. The last date she had with daddy they went out for a ice cream sundae and she talks about it often! It's so exciting to be 7. Anyway, the boys and I will find something fun to do here at home tonight. I made lots of cookies and Spencer is looking forward to a night of movies at home with mom and Neal....yippee for me! Have fun CAMILLA and DADDY!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linde said...

That is sooo cute! What a great thing to do...makes a terrific memory!

Yes, I should be free to get together next week during UEA. Just let me know. I'll try and call you.