Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kern Kids

Neal's new high chair, thanks to the Fench family! Camilla enjoys playing with Neal as much as possible and she can't wait to help feed him "real food" infact I've caught her letting him lick gold fish crackers and fruit snacks!!!!
Neal enjoys sitting in his new chair, he doesn't like eating cereal as much as he just likes sitting in it and playing while I'm in the kitchen, but we keep working at it.
Spencer receiving a few merit badges from scout camp this last summer, the court of honor was at the end of Sept. He received first aid, wood carving and one more....oh my goodness I just had a serious lack of memory...anyway, we are proud of his accomplishments. We are suppose to sign up for scout camp again by the end of this week...trying to talk him in to it. Camping is not his favorite thing...hmm sounds like someone else I know.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linde said...

Jason tries to do the samething with Jacob--letting him lick things like goldfish crackers. Won't kill him, but I tell him that this is the one "sacred" year for food. After that we're bound to feed him more unhealthy stuff than we should. :)