Monday, August 30, 2010

A New Bed for Grandma and Grandpa Sanders

Neal has moved back in with Camilla.  So far, that is working out well for both of them.
A new bed was delivered last week for my mom and dad.
We put it in the room that used to be Neal's.
On Saturday Eric and I went shopping for the bedding.
I hope grandma and grandpa like it.
Next we will work on putting up pictures and looking for a dresser and some night stands.

Your bed is ready and waiting Grandma and Grandpa!!!! 
P.S. I snuck in a 20 minute nap last week and might I say, "It is very comfy!" 
Hope you like the bedding MOM! 

3 comments:

Linde said...

So fun to see pictures of your wedding day! You and Eric look like babies!! :)

When are your parents coming to stay? Will they stay long?

How are you and Neal doing now that everyone is in school? Did you ever take a nap on the bed?? :)

Stephanie said...

How sweet. It looks beautiful so I'm absolutely sure she'll love it Inez! No need to worry.

As the World "Kerns" said...

I spoke to mom, she said she liked the look of the bed!

Linde, We are planning around the end of Oct, or first part of Nov. Then we'll just see how it goes.