Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School 2010

Spencer, prepared to start 9th grade. Yes, he's in mourning, summer break is OVER.
I did get him to give me a bit of a grin.
Eric is beginning his 10th year in education! (Wonder if he'll get a bonus?)
Camilla, prepared to take her first walk to 3rd grade.

This year there are no pictures of Neal and I. We were too busy crying!!!

Actually, once we got Camilla to the door of her classroom and she disappeared from site. Neal and I dashed out to the playground. He's become very fond of the elementary school playground. So we spent some time there and then slowly made our way home. Once at home he threw the soccer ball down the stairs several times and worked to retrieve it, watched a few "Little Bear" episodes, loaded the washer and dryer, danced, played cars and during lunch a new bed was delivered to our home for Grandma and Grandpa Sanders. They are going to come spend some time with us soon and now they have a brand new COMFY bed to sleep in when they do. We are all wishing it was our bed. I have only allowed the kids to touch it. Don't tell anyone, but maybe tomorrow, after I get the sheets on it and I lay Neal down for his nap, I think I might just give it a try! I need to get a new card for the camera so I can take some more pictures. I only had these four left.

Both kids came home very happy that they did not have homework.
Camilla said her first day was "LONG".
Spencer said, it was "GOOD"

Eric has not made it home yet, I would have to say, he has the LONGEST days out of all of us...as far as school is concerned.
I hope it's a GREAT SCHOOL YEAR.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a great start to a new school year! Gosh, it's almost been a month for us, LOL!