Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trying to catch up...

I finally got the Christmas cards in the mail today. Some I wrote before Christmas, some after New Year's. I took them with me as I waited for Neal's well check and put stamps on and sealed the envelopes then headed to the post office. Felt good to get that stack gone, I probably forgot a few people, but there's always next Christmas.

Neal is doing well. His doctor's office scale weighed him at 17 lb 14 oz and length 27 inches, which seems much more correct to me, I am the one lifting him all the time. He's wearing the 9 month clothes now as well and size 3 diapers.

Neal's napping so I'm going to head that way myself. There are lots of things I could be doing, but I just feel too tired to do any of them, hopefully a little nap will help me get back to trying to catch up on WORK!

1 comment:

Linde said...

Jacob is standing in his crib. We lowered it to almost the bottom a few weeks ago. He loves to stand at his new garaffe and bounce up and down to the music it makes. Just yesterday he clapped (out of the blue) all by himself. All those little things are amazing. I know what you mean about the Christmas cards--best intentions, but it piles up. Cute, cute, pictures of the kids. HOpe you got your nap!