Friday, January 30, 2009

Mr. Dinosaur

Neal with Mr. Dinosaur getting an albuterol treatment. Most of the time he sits pretty still for it, but every now and then he puts up a fight and squirms, kicks..etc. I show him the dinosaur and we sing...Mr. Dinosaur, Mr. Dinosaur helps me to feel better, Mr. Dinosaur. Camilla told me today that she would not allow me to go to Hollywood on American Idol...she said my singing "is not that good." Oh well, I never professed to be a good singer, I just do it. Same with the dancing....I just DO IT! Yes, we are all involved in American Idol again...it's recorded by the wonderful DVR.

Oh and don't worry, I am not yellow, it's just the lighting :o)

3 comments:

Linde said...

That is soooo funny--what Camilla said about you not going on American Idol! I am the same, I may not sing well, but I do it anyway to Jacob. Right now it is one thing that will get him to settle down when he is overly tired.

Love that Dino--how long is the treatment?

As the World "Kerns" said...

The treatment is about 10 minutes, and if I do it right he falls asleep..which is great. I'm tapering off now to every 6 to 8 hours. How's Jacob?

Stephanie said...

I remember having to give Collin those treatments when he was about Neal's age. How cute that they made the face mask a dinosaur. I've never seen that. Camilla sounds like Simon, ha! You just keep singing Inez:0)