Monday, January 26, 2009

Camilla's Play time

I watched Camilla play the other night for about an hour and I sure enjoyed myself. She was playing house. She was the mom of three girls and one baby. Cinderella, Belle and Ariel. She got them up, fed them and sent them off to school. Then she fed her baby and went and picked all of them up, fed them "Tuffy Fried Chicken" and read to them and tucked them back in bed....hmmm, kind of sounds like someone I'm close to. I sure enjoyed watching her. She does a great job of keeping herself entertained most of the time!

Camilla tucking her children in to bed!
Camilla feeding her children "Tuffy friend chicken"

2 comments:

Linde said...

Isn't it cute what kids pick up on and copy?! Those are darling pictures. So nice that she can entertain herself!!

Stephanie said...

She's really growing up!