Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Friendship

I read this page from the ERA magazine this morning to my kids and it really touched me. I have read before that friendship was important to Joseph Smith. I have a CD of songs that are a tribute to the prophet Joseph Smith and one of the songs speaks of the bond between Hyrum Smith, his brother, and himself..they were not only brothers they were eternal friends. I'm hoping you can click on this picture and read the words.

I hope I can be the kind of friend to others that I believe Joseph was/is, and I hope I can be counted among his friends. I respect Joseph Smith and believe he is a Prophet of God. I believe the ultimate example of friendship was the Savior, Jesus Christ. I try to live my life so that as His disciple I can be counted among his friends. I hope all of my friends know how much I cherish them and how blessed I feel to have wonderful family and friends.

2 comments:

Linde said...

You are a GREAT friend!!

Stephanie said...

I think freindship is your forte!