Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summertime personal pizzas

I discovered that I could use Rhodes Rolls to make personal size crust for pizza. I let them sit out to thaw for maybe 30 minutes, then flatten them with my hands, kids can help, and then top them with spaghetti sauce, cheese and whatever toppings you might like.
I like to use my pampered chef pizza stones and bake them in the oven 350 degrees for about 15 to 18 minutes.

They turn out with a thick crust, they are DELICIOUS and the KIDS LOVE THEM.
So, so, so easy.
Just thought I'd share.
You can find the recipe on the Rhodes Rolls bag as well..so I didn't just think it up all on my own.
They are fun to make and fun to eat.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yummy! That's making me hungry - haven't eaten since my bowl of grape nuts this morning. Having pre-made rolls would make it super easy! Thanks for the idea.

Have you ever tried grilling pizza on the BBQ? I do that in the summer when I don't want to heat up my house even more here in AZ - works great too.

As the World "Kerns" said...

Hi Steph,
No, I haven't ever tried grilling the pizza..I'll have to try. I need to get the grill fixed first..ugh.

Linde said...

Great idea! Jacob would love to do that.