Thursday, April 30, 2009

Something's missing!

I checked my blog last night and some of my pictures are missing. I noticed one of Neal and one of Camilla. Then there are post that are switched around. Something fishy is going on with my computer........I hope there's not some kind of "SWINE COMPUTER FLU".

Neal is crawling now. Camilla will be performing in her Spring concert with Tavaci May 16th and Spencer is excited that there is only a little over 4 weeks left of school.

The sun is shining and perhaps in May we'll acquire another camera.

3 comments:

Linde said...

I noticed that your 1 Year Anniversary post and the Prom Post switched places. I thought that was weird. Who knows.

Stephanie said...

Same thing is happening all around. Maybe it is some sort of virus, ha! I've had to replace some pictures and every blog I visit seems to have at least one or two photo's missing. Wierd! So far, the one's I've replaced haven't dissapeared yet. Just keep plugging along...

Stephanie said...

Hey, you've got Human League! Now that's what I'm talking about...! Way to go sister:0)