Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Music

Well, since the camera seems to be permanently missing, I decided to spend a bit of time changing my playlist.

I love music, all kinds. I just decided to make a new playlist of songs I feel like listening to today. Maybe you'll enjoy them and get a bit of a glimpse in to my mood.

Tomorrow is the beginning of spring break. Eric and the kids are so excited to have a break from school. I'm happy to have them home.

Neal is sick, bronchialitis. He's on albuterol treatments. He's napping for now and I keep hoping he will just get better.

It's cloudy, rainy and windy at the moment. Laundry needs to get done, the kitchen needs cleaning, I need to vacuum, oh I also still need to eat breakfast and it's already 10:30 am. The phone is ringing...I feel like enjoying my music...

4 comments:

Linde said...

I know how you feel. :) I just finished doing 40 packages of birthday cake mix for Primary. It is our b-day present to them. It is a cake they bake in a mug in the microwave.

I now need to go downstairs and clean my basement. I don't live there so it usually only gets cleaned a few times a year. :) Joy is flying in tomorrow to celebrate my mom's 70th b-day. So she needs a place to sleep until we go down on Thursday. It is a surprise for my mom.

Hope you got your breakfast. :)

Stephanie said...

Ya, thanks for not picking up the phone when I call you Nez. Now I know what you're doing when you don't answer, ha!

As the World "Kerns" said...

Did you call me today? I'm sorry if I didn't pick up. It's been one of those days. But it got better. I wanna talk, I really do...;)

Stephanie said...

Hey Nez: Sorry, sometimes my humor doesn't translate in emails or "blog posts" in this case. I was just kidding (because of your comment about not answering your phone). Although, I did call once left a message, which was never returned, but then I could have called the wrong number:0)