Friday, December 26, 2008

THE TWINS ARE HERE!!!

Nathan
Clark




Clark and Nathan Duncan arrived this morning by way of C-section at 9:45 am (Clark..6 lb 2 oz) and 9:46 (Nathan..5 lb, 13 oz). I arrived at the American Fork Hospital between 3:30-4pm and found my sister nauseous, and having a vomitting moment, yes it brought back memories, c-sections are not always easy to heal from and they had to give her some different medication to help with the nausea, that seem to help and knocked her our, she was in a state of sleep as we oogled over the babies in the nursery. They are adorable little Duncan's. Daddy, Chad, was proudly holding Nathan as we peered in the window, then I ran back to get my camera, so I did get a few shots...CONGRATULATIONS BEV AND CHAD! I hope Bev feels better SOON!

3 comments:

Linde said...

Wow! What cute babies. Can't wait to see them a little bit better. Way to go Bev! I'm proud of you.

Thanks for sharing Nez!

Sanders said...

Dang, Inez, you were super fast, getting these posts up! Thanks for posting some pics of the twins! Congratulations to Bev & Chad! I am sure glad that it's them & not me :0) They will be fine cuz they have tons more patience than I.

Lois said...

Tell Bev and Chad Congrats!!! and Thanks Inez for posting photos of them cute boyz!!!