Saturday, December 13, 2008

A bit of warmth on a COLD/WINDY day

This picture was sent to me on my email today and it made me smile and feel all warm inside. Yes, for like 28 years this man has been able to make me happy, when I see his picture, when I listen to his music and especially when I see him in concert. It's a cold, windy morning here in Payson, but it's all warm and snug in my little space.

Spencer and Camilla slept in the basement last night. They watched movies and just fell asleep. Eric and I were able to go out to dinner and do a bit of stocking stuffer shopping. We drove around and looked at some Christmas lights. It was a great Friday night.

Lisa and I were trying to get tickets to see the musical WICKED which is coming to SLC in April, but I never got through and I haven't heard from Lisa. Eric said the tickets were sold out by noon. One of his friends went and stood out in the cold at 3am and didn't get up to the box office until 1pm just to find out all the tickets were gone. WHAT A BUMMER!

Okay, off to fold clothes I go with a REAL HAPPY FEELING IN MY SOUL!

2 comments:

Linde said...

ONe of my firends, who is a season ticket holder at the theater where it is showing, said she thinks they might add some dates. She is notified ahead of time of deals like this (because she holds season tickets). She asked me, if they have more dates, should she let me know and maybe she can get tickets. If you want, I could see if she can get some for us.

Sanders said...

I knew he would end up on your blog sooner or later :0)