Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some Thanksgiving shots

Chad and Walter in front of the fireplace. Walter loves trucks and Bob the builder!
My mom holding Neal, so I could help clean the kitchen...Neal loves sleeping on grandma!

Dad in the kitchen, he cooked up a great feast that day with a little help from Mom and me...I stirred the gravy.

My youngest brother, Danny, and his wife, Sarah, resting on the couch after the feast!
Bev, my sister, at Thanksgiving time. She is pregnant with TWINS!! Two boys, makes 7 children for Bev. 5 boys and 2 girls. If they don't come before, they are scheduled to arrive on December 26th! Lookin' good Bev!!!




2 comments:

Linde said...

Wow! Bev looks great! I am amazed she is so close to full term with twins! Are they ready? :)

Good to see your parents too!

Sanders said...

Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving pics, they were fun to see!