Sunday, November 13, 2011

We are still here

Spencer beginning High School..10th grade.

Camilla beginning 4th grade.

Neal at home playing the badmitton racquet as a guitar.

I haven't blogged for several months. I am having a difficult time uploading pictures on my desktop PC, so I borrowed Eric's laptop to upload a few. We had a nice summer break. Began school in August and now we are looking forward to Thanksgiving in Las Vegas. I am still on tamoxifen and have had to deal with side effects that are bad on some days and okay on others. I've gained about 20 pounds which I hate and hope that I can have the will power and ability to change or else I'm not going to be able to move. We have Eric's mom living here with us now and my parents will be coming soon to stay for the winter months. FULL HOUSE. Eric is busy with his position at Santequin Elementary, he is the Title 1 coordinator. Enjoys the people he works with and it's challenging.

All the leaves are falling...we cut down one tree in our front yard. Yes, it's snowed a few times, but as of today we don't have any on the ground here..we have a wet leave filled front yard!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: