Monday, October 25, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Camilla was invited to a costume/halloween party on Friday evening with a group of girls in our neighborhood.  She had fun dressing up as Cleopatra....but shhhh don't tell anyone that this is also her halloween costume!

 She decorated cute halloween cookies and cupcakes and played fun games with her friends.  Came home with goodies.  She declared, "I HAD THE BEST TIME!!" 
 Isn't she a cutie patootie Cleopatra?!?!
Well, I didn't want her to out do me, I like to dress up too!!!
I was invited to attend the "Grand Witches Council".
I went on an "Amazing Race" kind of adventure with a group of Sister Witches.
It was two and half hours of trapsing through the outer swamp lands of Payson, orchards, railroad tracks, a haunted bandstand in the park, and and an OLD SCAREY MUSEUM; looking for the special ingredients to make the Witches Brew.
I was not on the winning team, but I was on a fun team of extremely beautiful, young, vibrant witches.
I was truly the WICKED OLD WITCH!
I had a few mishaps with my hat and tights, but I won't go in to that.
I was sure I was going to spend the remainder of my days stuck in the mudd of Riley's orchard, but I managed to get out of the muck and continued on with my team.
Next year I'm wearing sweats and I'm gettin' me a broom...

Just for your entertainment...one of my old favorite daycare halloween songs...
I'm a mean old witch with a hat.    
and I ride on my broom with my cat
My shoes are pointed
and my chin is too.
You better watch out,
Or I might scare you......
BOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Camilla looks so pretty! You're pretty awesome too in your black and green tights! Still sounds fun even though you got stuck in the mud, ha ha!