Thursday, May 13, 2010

We're Friends

OH... Facebook is an amazing form of technology; it's made friends of Rick Springfield and I! Today this really great picture was there for me to look at.  It made my day so I thought I'd share it with you, my Blog friends. 
On days like this I enjoy living in a fantasy world.  In my fantasy world I've pulled up a chair right across from Rick and I'm ready to watch and listen to him strum that guitar!!!  I will be very good and just stay seated in my chair.....
Yes, it's 50 degrees outside and it's gorgeous!  But little guy, Neal, and I are in the house resting from his surgery.  He's napping now and I'm listening to Rick.  We'll hopefully be heading back outside by next week.  But for now, I am so thankful for the man who repeatedly sings to me that he's in love with an "Ordinary Girl"
That and reading the new General Conference issue of the Ensign gets me through days like this!!!

3 comments:

bevy68 said...

What a great picture! Hope you and Neal are doing well, it's 50 but still a little nippy when the wind blows. :)

Stephanie said...

Are you kidding me? Nippy? 50 degrees is FREEZING chick! It's a good thing you had good ole' Rick there to help keep you all warm and fuzzy inside! That is a pretty darn good picture of him. He looks even better than I remember from that concert we went to. BTW, It was 87 here today with a nice breeze and I had to turn the air off in my classroom because it got too chilly! So how hot does it get in UT in June anyway? Should I bring a sweater?

As the World "Kerns" said...

Well, Steph, we've been waiting for sun and the 50's feel pretty good after the 30's. You may want a sweater for evenings. I can't promise what the weather will be like.