Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm back!!!

I have been on a bit of a BREAK..Spring break perhaps..or just lull in blogging break.  My picture card is full on the camera and I have just been---doing other things.  While I was taking my "break", Spring made it's entrance.  As I walk my neighborhood I see flowers blooming.  This time of the year it's daffodils and tulips for the most part.  I LOVE TULIPS.  Since moving to Utah I have developed a deep abiding admoration for tulips and I am so grateful to have a few in my front yard.  Mine opened up yesterday! So for my pleasure, I took a few pictures and decided to share them with whomever reads my blog.     
My one and only Yellow tulip.
My pink tulips
My coral tulip.

Here are a few pictures of Neal, Spencer and Camilla coloring Easter eggs.  Neal enjoyed every messy minute of it!!!!

I have to get back to other tasks, so that's all for today, but I did enjoy spending just a little snippet of time dowloading pictures and typing...hope you enjoy it too! 

2 comments:

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Glad to see you are still alive and doing well! I didn't blog much in February or March either...they are kind of slow, depressing months as we wait for winter to make its grand exit! We are so excited for Spring because that means summer is just around the corner...only 26 more days of school!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for taking the time to share. Love it! Looks like you and the kids are making great memories. On a side note, I'm glad I'm not the one cleaning up Neal's highchair:0)