Friday, February 13, 2009

A short love story

I found this in an old journal.

In 1985 as I recall I think this was a Sadie Hawkins type dance.

There was a marriage booth.

Rod Robbins was one of my best friends and made my heart beat faster.

He must have agreed to this...he doesn't look too distressed.

Look at that Tie!

Look at my MAKEUP!

Look at my HAIR...I had no idea it was that color, that length, that thick!

Look at Rod's HAIR...his hat!

The juicy part is that Rod and I are still friends.

We still keep in contact and we still love each other.

Of course we aren't married to each other, I mean you know I'm married to my handsome, sexy, and amazing Eric.

and

Rod is married to his sweet, beautiful, vivacious Kathi.

In separate houses, in different states,

24 years later

We are all living happily ever after!

THE END.
(Actually I hope it's not really the end...it's just the end of the little story)


Kathi, Rod, Dakota, Eric, Me, Camilla, Spencer, Mom (Shirley Sanders), Dad (Frank Sanders) in 2007 when the Robbins came to Payson...we had so much FUN!

1 comment:

Sanders said...

That's funny, I wonder how many of those certificates ever got authenticated...