Friday, February 20, 2009

Duncan Twins!



On Wednesday I was able to see Clark and Nathan Duncan after 6 weeks of not seeing them...boy have they grown and are they CUTE! Here is a small dose of them.


Clark, Happy baby boy!


Clark, Not so happy.


Clark, content.

Clark, preparing his tongue to sing, "I have a little turtle...."

Nathan, not happy.

Nathan, cracking a smile.

Nathan, look at those eyes!

Nathan, also preparing his tongue to sing, "I have a little turtle..."
If you are my niece or nephew,
my own child,
a past daycare child,
or have ever been babysat by me as a baby since my daycare days...you know "I have a little turtle, his name is tiny Tim..."
It takes serious tongue action at the end..Neal is still trying to get it!

Proud Aunt Nez, with Nathan (blue bib) and Clark (Binky)
Thank you Mommy, Bev, for bringing these two adorable baby boys in to our family! I know it's not easy, but you, grandma (mom) and all your other helpers are doing a great job from what I can see!
Neal is not too thrilled that they have taken center stage!!!














2 comments:

bevy68 said...

Hey, I just love those cute boy's..

Sanders said...

Wow, does Bev EVER have her hands full! I'm trying to figure out who I think those twins look more like...