Friday, November 21, 2008

On my mind

Just a few things I'm thinking about at the moment.

We are adding another bathroom to our house...a new counter top is being installed as I sit here by the bathroom counter top wizard....how do we keep it clean? I look at the other two and think..ugh, not today.

On my gmail, email site, my friend who will remain un-named to protect the innocense that I know exist within the person, when there is a green dot by (let's call the friend bippy) Bippy's name meaning that it's okay to chat with Bippy cause Bippy is online and I send a invite to chat by saying hi and Bippy doesn't reply what does that mean, does it mean Bippy is really not available to chat or that Bippy doesn't wanna chat with me?

Does Neal think I'm crazy because at one minute we are listening to the Eentsy Weensy Spider and the next we are rockin' to Nickelback's newest song? And is the head shaking back and forth dancing or saying "OH NO"

I watched a bio of Rock-n-Roll wifes, why, I don't know...guess I'm a housewife who wonders what it's like. Well, I was thinking about what it's like to be married to the STAR teacher. In the last week I have met a few ladies who have made comments like this..."No one reads Junie B like Mr. Kern" and "Since I have him here for a few minutes I just want to pick his brain...." and "Your husband is so LOVED in this district" I wonder if Rick Springfield's wife feels as insignificant and unnoticed as I have felt this week.....I mean when I have fought my way through crowds of screaming women just to get a little closer, is she thinking, "What a bunch of silly women?" I hope that Rick is as nice to his wife as Eric is to me...... (By the way, I am glad I'm a teacher's wife and not a Rocker's wife, I mean I'm thinking that he's home a lot more and so far he hasn't had women's underwear thrown at him......)

Boom DEEEE ADDAA Boom DEEEE ADDDAAA Boom Deeee AYYYYYY

4 comments:

Sanders said...

Bippity might have just walked away from the computer for awhile?

Linde said...

I don't do IMing enough to be sure...I will write more, but we're going to Arizona to visit Kristina--so I gotta get going and wash, pack, clean..etc. Talk soon!

Linde said...

We're here. Long drive. Hey, on the bathroom thing...since it is downstairs and will be used by Spencer--what about having him help keep up on it? Just a thought.

I haven't figured out anything about Bippy...

As the World "Kerns" said...

Yes, I'm already working on Spencer helping in the bathrooms. He's getting really good at the kitchen! Bippy has chatted a bit this week, so I'm sure Bippy is just BUSY! Ha, ha.