Sunday, November 9, 2008

Do I really Live here???

Today I stayed home from church with Neal and Camilla. We layed on the bed this morning and Camilla asked me how we got this house? I told her the story and how when I first walked in the front door I just gasped and said, "This is such a beautiful house!" Well, Camilla said, "It's still beautiful mom, it's just a little dusty!" Ha, ha, ha...I have been thinking about that all day...It is such a beautiful home and tomorrow our contractor, Cody Trotter, is coming to begin the finish work on the basement! The wood trim, doors and all the "stuff" needed to finish the basement was delivered on Friday. I am more excited than I can even express!!! Tomorrow is the beginning of the FINISH WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, gotta go to bed, it's so late and I'm gonna be SO TIRED

2 comments:

Linde said...

Wow! They really are almost done! So fun to see the pictures and how close you are!!

Sanders said...

How exciting for you guys! It's like Christmas in November! Thank for you words of encouragement, they meant a lot to us :0) We love you guys!