Monday, September 8, 2008

Rick

Hi, just wanted to share my newest picture of Rick Springfield! I purchased his new CD, "Venus in Overdrive" a few weeks ago and it's great in my opinion. I do have an obsession with him and I'm not ashamed of it, I find it to be something that is a lot of fun for me and if others participate with me we all have fun together. I've seen him in concert several times, first in the 80's with Lisa and Birthe, my friends from college, then in the later 90's with Cheryl, Eric, and in the to the 2000's with Eric, Scott and Steph, Linde, Lisa, Butch, Bev and Chad, Wanda and Michael and the very last time was in 2005 with Eric and Paula, that was my personal favorite since we were able to hug, get a photo and and an autograph. I believe the man just turned 59 in Aug and he doesn't look too bad! I added his music to my blog, because well, that's just who I am. I like lots of other music as well and from time to time I'll add some, so I apologize if you don't enjoy Rick's music, just push the pause button or turn off your speakers when you check out the blog...or maybe, just maybe just because you love me and I love you, you'll listen to him for a few moments.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linde said...

You go girl! Great posting of Rick. He isn't looking too bad for 59, but maybe that is because we're looking at him with 44 year old eyes???;)

Sanders said...

How did I not know that Rick would end up on your blog? :0) BTW if you need help applying a different background,I will help you.