Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My two Fall Wreaths

At Christmas time last year Eric hung a Christmas wreath in this very spot in our kitchen, I really loved it. At Easter he brought home a wreath of colored robin eggs and hung it here and I loved that one. So asked if we could continue with the theme for Fall, two wreaths. This is our kitchen wreath! This is the livingroom wreath that goes on the fireplace mantle.
Each time I see them I feel warm inside. I love my husband for always being so kind and gracious to me and finding ways to show me he hears what I'm saying and cares.
I do enjoy the Fall and all the different colored leaves. I enjoy the cooler weather and baking and making soups. I'm thankful for each season and enjoy all of them. Now as I change my wreaths I can celebrate the beginning of a new season or holiday. I used the egg wreaths during the summer as well, maybe as time goes on I'll collect two more for the summer.
Find little ways to enjoy each season in life.

2 comments:

Linde said...

I love those! Especially the one in the kitchen. Looks so pretty. I have finally started to put some decoration up on top of my cupboards. It has only been 7 years. Starting off small...some fall colored leaves along the top. Trying to find things to go with it. Maybe something will come along by year 14. :)

Linde said...

P.S. I saw Rick on Oprah...looking good! :) I meant to call you, but around dinner time (when I was thinking about it) just doesn't work.